Summary of The Day: Why spend your precious vacation time waiting in long shuttle or taxi lines? Enjoy our new, modern vehicles with a separate luggage compartment to provide plenty of room and space for you to sit comfortably. Be sure to travel in speed from Manhattan Downtown to Newark Airport (EWR).
No luggage handling is included in the tour price. Your luggage allowance is 1 suitcase and 1 handbag. The suitcase dimensions should not exceed 62 inches and weight not exceeding 50 pounds (22 Kilos). Excess luggage will be charged additional fee ($10.00/piece).
If you plan to bring children, please leave a note about their ages when booking to ensure the operator will prepare a child safety seat in advance. If the child is under 2 years old, please bring an infant safety seat.
If your party has more than 6 passengers, please place 2 or more reservations and leave a note of which reservations need to be arranged together.
The service is point-to-point only for Flushing (Zip Code: 11354, 11355) to John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) (Zip Code: NY 11430). If your required location is excluded, please contact us for a quote.
Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. If you are late for any reason, you will be charged an additional fee for the waiting time. You will be given enough time to get to the pick-up location.
If the pick-up location is outside of the airport, you will be given 30 minutes.
If the pick-up location is at the airport (Domestic US), you will be given 1.5 hours from the time the flight lands.
If the pick-up location is at the airport (International flight), you will be given 2.5 hours from the time the flight lands.
In order to protect your own property, please carry valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.