Summary of The Day: Take a guided bus tour to see the spectacular holiday lights and movie sites in New York City, the most filmed city in the world. Your tour is guided by a local New York City actor or actress who will share some tidbits about his or her experience in the film industry. This tour is equally fantastic for tourists and locals, families and groups of friends. Your guide will entertain and inform you as you visit a variety of holiday locations!
Experience Christmas in New York and relive your favorite holiday movie moments.
• Marvel at the famed tree in Rockefeller Center where Macaulay Culkin reunites with his mom in Home Alone 2.
• Peek into the brilliant holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, and the same Macy’s you’ll remember from Miracle on 34th Street.
• Pass through Central Park and reminisce the serendipitous moment John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale had at Wollman Rink in Serendipity.
• See the apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad during his visit to New York City in Elf.
• Witness the electrifying storefront displays as you’re guided down Fifth Avenue, passing swanky shops like Tiffany & Co., where Zac Efron takes Michelle Pfeiffer in New Years Eve.
• Enjoy a photo-op in front of the tree at Lincoln Center and learn where Bill Murray found out his taxi driver was the Ghost of Christmas Past in Scrooged.
All the tickets are non-refundable once confirmed.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
Guests will receive a VIP Shopping Pass with exclusive deals and offers for the Shops at Columbus Circle. Guests should check-in at the Visitor’s Desk on the main floor (directly in front of Williams Sonoma) to receive the pass. You can pick up your pass starting as early as 4PM.
Participants under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.