Summary of The Day: Take a guided bus tour to see the spectacular holiday lights and movie sites in New York City, the most filmed city in the world. Your tour is guided by a local New York City actor or actress who will share some tidbits about his or her experience in the film industry. This tour is equally fantastic for tourists and locals, families and groups of friends. Your guide will entertain and inform you as you visit a variety of holiday locations!
Experience Christmas in New York and relive your favorite holiday movie moments.
• Marvel at the famed tree in Rockefeller Center where Macaulay Culkin reunites with his mom in Home Alone 2.
• Peek into the brilliant holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, and the same Macy’s you’ll remember from Miracle on 34th Street.
• Pass through Central Park and reminisce the serendipitous moment John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale had at Wollman Rink in Serendipity.
• See the apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad during his visit to New York City in Elf.
• Witness the electrifying storefront displays as you’re guided down Fifth Avenue, passing swanky shops like Tiffany & Co., where Zac Efron takes Michelle Pfeiffer in New Years Eve.
• Enjoy a photo-op in front of the tree at Lincoln Center and learn where Bill Murray found out his taxi driver was the Ghost of Christmas Past in Scrooged.
Tour ends: Macy’s/34th Street & 6th Avenue
|5:30PM(ONLY FOR SATURDAYS)||New York||The Shops at Columbus Circle – Time Warner Building (Please meet your tour guide right above the William Sonoma store on the 2nd Floor facing the main entrance windows overlooking the Visitor’s Desk on the left side.)||59th Street and Columbus Circle|
|3:00PM||New York||The Shops at Columbus Circle – Time Warner Building (Please meet your tour guide right above the William Sonoma store on the 2nd Floor facing the main entrance windows overlooking the Visitor’s Desk on the left side.)||59th Street and Columbus Circle|
|USD $41.98||USD $31.98|
*Adult: 10 and older.|
*Children 5 & under are free.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.