Summary of The Day: Spend the day in the Bronx and discover a world onto itself. The Bronx is a borough of surprising beauty with rolling hills and parks. See the Grand Concourse the most famous artery in the Bronx with over 7km of Art Deco buildings and numerous architectural treasures like Edgar Allan Poe’s cottage, the Bronx Walk of Fame and the Bronx Museum of Art. Visit Riverdale, with its tree lined streets, it is one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in New York where you can enjoy spectacular views of the Hudson River.
Explore the Bronx’s Little Italy and enticing Arthur Avenue where the aromas, colors and flavors of the Italian market will awaken your senses. You’ll pass by impressive Yankee Stadium, home of the legendary New York Yankees as well as Fordham University with its neo-Gothic buildings. See one of the world’s largest urban zoos, the Bronx Zoo, home to over 600 species of animals from around the world.
Quite naturally, you'll have probably worked up an appetite by then so your driver will continue on to City Island for lunch. City Island is a charming historic seaport with a small town feel that's recognized for its fresh seafood, friendly shops and cafes. Afterward, sit back and relax on the return bus ride to Times Square. Congratulate yourself since you've just uncovered the many hidden treasures of The Bronx!
For wheelchair accessibility, please contact us at least one month in advance.
The tour requires a minimum of 6 pax and maximum of 25 pax.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.