Washington, D.C. - Hershey - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Today we'll leave behind the D.C. and drive to Pennsylvania for a tour of Hershey, the Sweetest Place on Earth.
Later we'll visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included) to see the amazing exhibits on glass making, featuring pieces as old as Ancient Egypt.
In the late afternoon, we'll arrive at Niagara Falls.
- Quality Inn & Suite Niagara Falls or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: We'll begin our visit to Niagara Falls. Enjoy majestic views of this amazing natural wonder, absolutely gorgeous in winter. You'll have the option of watching the fantastic IMAX film at the Niagara Adventure Theater (own expense).
Then it's off to Boston, a vibrant city renowned for its world–class cultural facilities, top-rated learning institutions, and its central role in the history of the American Revolution. And don't miss out on a delicious Boston lobster dinner (own expense)!
- Holiday Inn / Court Yard Boston or similar
Boston - New York City
Summary of The Day: At the top of today's itinerary is the campus of Harvard University, the world renowned university. Afterwards we'll tour Copley Square to see the world-famous Trinity Church and John Hancock Tower.
Then we'll take a scenic drive along Freedom Trail, passing Massachusetts State House along the way. You can also enjoy an optional harbor cruise to see the beauty of downtown Boston by sea (own expense).
Our final stop is Quincy Market, where you can sample some of the local specialties, and do some last–minute shopping.
Afterwards we'll head to New York City!
- Double Tree / Ramada Plaza Newark or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today we will spend the entire day exploring New York with visits to the Ground Zero of Former World Trade Center, Wall Street, Federal Hall, One World Trade Center, Statue of Liberty, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick Cathedral, as well as the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Admission is not included for museums, the Statue of Liberty cruise, and the One World Trade Center.
- Double Tree / Ramada Plaza Newark or similar
New York Times Square Countdown
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll enjoy a visit to Fifth Avenue and the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (own expense).
Later, we'll take you to Times Square for the the highly-anticipated countdown. Get ready for a fantastic event featuring performances by famous musicians and singers as well as a great party with a million new friends!
- Guests opting out of the countdown celebration may take the free shuttle bus back to the hotel at 6:00pm and 9:00pm. There is also a free shuttle service at 1:30am the following day.
- Double Tree / Ramada Plaza Newark or similar
New York City - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Today we will head out to discover the hidden gems of American history with a tour of Philadelphia. Here we'll see the fantastic Independence Park which features the famous Liberty Bell and Independence Hall where the Declaration of Independence and Constitution were signed.
In the afternoon, we will arrive in Washington, D.C. Here we'll stop for photos outside the White House and Capitol Hill. Next we'll visit the stunning Thomas Jefferson and Lincoln Memorials, Spy Museum (admission not included) as well as the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum.
Then our New Years tour will come to an end.
- We will go back to 620 Perry Pkwy, Gaithersburg, MD 20877 at around 7:30pm. The specific time will be subject to actual situation.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $616.02||USD $411.04||USD $308.55||USD $1,264.75|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $240.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and other transportation fees from your home to the airport
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service fee for tour guide (minimum USD 8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change):
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Whirl Pool & Old Fort of Niagara: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(12-); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(12-); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(12-); $30.00/Senior(65+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $20.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(6-12); $18.00/Senior(65+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free(accompanied by adult)/Child(12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)
- One World Trade Center: $34.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(12-); $32.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $26.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(5-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $28.00/Adult; $22.00/Child(12-); $28.00/Senior(65+)
- International Spy Museum: $22.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(12-); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Guests who forgo the New York City Tour with the group to explore the city on their own and still need transportation between New York City and the hotel must pay a $20.00/Person fee (round trip: $40.00/person). If you don't pay this fee, you must arrange your own transportation in New York City that day.
- The sightseeing schedule is for your reference only. The order of attractions visited is subject to change.
- We recommend that you book your flight tickets after you've received confirmation from Tours4Fun (normally within one to two business days).
- To ensure that we don't exceed capacity, baggage per person is limited to one check-in and one carry-on. Additional fee will be charged for each additional piece of luggage.
- If your flight is delayed or you arrive after the times indicated, you will need to arrange transportation at your own expense. You are welcome to contact the local tour operator to see if they can accommodate your needs.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7