Summary of The Day: Whether you're just visiting New York City for a day or you've lived here your entire life and want to learn more about your home town, All-Day Access Pass is the only Destination ferry in NYC where one ticket is all that you need to partake in some of the city's greatest sights, monuments and attractions!
Get the best view in town on our top deck and see the entire New York City & New Jersey Skyline including the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge,Governors Island and much more - all narrated by knowledgeable and entertaining guides! A cash bar is available on board to keep you refreshed along the way.
Enjoy the complete 90-minute ride - or go at your own pace, hopping on and off as many times as you like at any one of our four convenient piers (listed below):
Some of the popular sites to visit along the route*:
◆ Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
◆ Times Square / Broadway
◆ Hudson River Park
◆ National Museum of the American Indian
◆ Museum of Jewish Heritage
◆ Financial District /Wall Street
◆ South Street Seaport
◆ Brooklyn Bridge Park
◆ ...and much, much more!
Duration: Departure time varies depending on departure location. Please look at departure location for scheduled times.
Dates: Monday - Sunday
Pier 79, West 39th Street: Departs at 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:30 PM
Christopher Street, Pier 45: Departs at 10:15 AM, 11:45 AM, 1:15 PM, 2:45 PM, 4:15 PM, 5:45 PM
Battery Park, Slip 6: Departs at 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:30 PM, 6:00 PM
Pier 11, Slip A: Departs at 10:40 AM, 12:10 PM, 1:40 PM, 3:10 PM, 4:40 PM, 6:10 PM
Pier 1- Brooklyn Bridge Park, DUMBO: Departs at 10:50 AM, 12:20 PM, 1:50 PM, 3:20 PM, 4:50 PM
*Note: Guest MUST check in 30 minutes prior to your departure time.
|USD $31.00||USD $19.00|
*Adult age: 13 or older
*Child age: 3-12Please note: All passengers are required to have a ticket. Children ages 3 and under receive a free ticket and children ages 3-12 are eligible for a child ticket. If you have a child, please comment your child's age in the comments booking section when booking your tour.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
- Professional tour escort
- Live onboard narrtion
- All personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide/bus driver
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Duration: Departure time varies depending on departure location. Please look at departure location for scheduled times.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7