Summary of The Day: Take the express route to the National 9/11 Memorial in New York City on a one day hop-on hop-off cruise through the New York harbor! See some of the city's greatest attractions narrated by entertaining and informative guides.
This All-Day Access Pass is the only destination ferry in New York City where one ticket is all that you need to see some of the city's greatest attractions narrated by entertaining and informative guides. NYWT is also an official Transportation Partner of the 9/11 Memorial. You can combine a timed Visitor Pass to see the 9/11 Memorial* with the purchase of your All-Day Access Pass.
In addition to the 9/11 Memorial, this exciting ride offers unmatched views of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building, and Governors Island, and many more!
Hop-on and hop-off any of the following stops along the route (listed below):
◆ Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
◆ Times Square / Broadway
◆ Hudson River Park
◆ National Museum of the American Indian
◆ Museum of Jewish Heritage
◆ Financial District /Wall Street
◆ South Street Seaport
◆ Brooklyn Bridge Park
◆ ...and much, much more!
Duration: Departure time varies depending on departure location. Please look at departure location for scheduled times.
Dates: Monday - Sunday
Pier 79, West 39th Street: Departs at 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:30 PM
Christopher Street, Pier 45: Departs at 10:15 AM, 11:45 AM, 1:15 PM, 2:45 PM, 4:15 PM, 5:45 PM
Battery Park, Slip 6: Departs at 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:30 PM, 6:00 PM
Pier 11, Slip A: Departs at 10:40 AM, 12:10 PM, 1:40 PM, 3:10 PM, 4:40 PM, 6:10 PM
Pier 1- Brooklyn Bridge Park, DUMBO: Departs at 10:50 AM, 12:20 PM, 1:50 PM, 3:20 PM, 4:50 PM
*Note: Guest MUST check in 30 minutes prior to your departure time.
|USD $55.00||USD $34.00|
*Adult age: 13 or older
*Child age: 3-12Please note: All passengers are required to have a ticket. Children ages 3 and under receive a free ticket and children ages 3-12 are eligible for a child ticket. If you have a child, please comment your child's age in the comments booking section when booking your tour.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
- Includes a $2 per pass service fee which goes to the 9/11 Memorial
- Live on-board narration
- All personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide/bus driver
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Duration: Departure time varies depending on departure location. Please look at departure location for scheduled times.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7