Summary of The Day: Get the best of both worlds by joining our tour guides on an in depth look at Central Park as well as NYC’s famous Upper West Side neighborhood.
You’ll start with a ride around the Park’s inner loop, visiting some of the most well-known spots, including Bethesda Fountain and Strawberry Fields. Then you’ll head onto the low-key neighborhood streets to take in the famous architecture of Morningside Heights as well as stunning views of the Hudson River, along the car-free Greenway bike path on the West Side.
Please arrive at the departure location 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
The departure time may change and is subject to final confirmation.
Trailer carriages, trailer tandems, and child seats available for children at the child rate. Tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If we are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full credit or refund.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.