Summary of The Day: Itinerary before 3/31/2017
As seen on "The Today Show," Travel Channel and Food Network as well as Voted the "#1 tour in Brooklyn" on Tripadvisor!
Find out what locals, pizza aficionados, food critics, the Food Network, the Travel Channel and the Zagat Survey already know about the best pizzerias in Brooklyn...all while exploring famous neighborhoods such as DUMBO, Red Hook, Coney Island, Bay Ridge, Bensonhurst and more!
The Brooklyn Pizza Tour invites you to climb aboard the city's only guided bus tour of Brooklyn's BEST pizzerias.
During this foodie romp, you'll visit two of Brooklyn's best pizzerias - each specializing in a different style of pizza: Grimaldi's (brick oven Neapolitan) and L&B Spumoni Gardens (authentic Sicilian.)
Along the way, this multimedia sightseeing tour will highlight Brooklyn's best:
• Coney Island's landmark amusement park and boardwalk
• Tree-lined brownstone neighborhoods
• Keyspan Park, site of baseball's return to Brooklyn and home of the Cyclones
• The scenic Brooklyn Bridge and Verrazano-Narrows Bridge
• Trump Village, where The Donald's dad Fred first made his fortune
• Locations from movies such as "Saturday Night Fever," "The French Connection," "Scent of a Woman," "Annie Hall" and many more...
Itinerary from 4/1/2017
The bus tour includes 2 slices of pizza and soft drinks at Grimaldi’s (specializing in brick oven Neapolitan style pizza) and L&B Spumoni Gardens (specializing in authentic Sicilian style pizza) as well as an audio-visual and historical tour of Brooklyn’s famous movie locations, landmarks and points of interest.
Areas covered on this tour include DUMBO, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Fulton Ferry Landing, Red Hook, Sunset Park, Bay Ridge, Bath Beach, Bensonhurst and Coney Island.
Movie locations featured on this tour include Saturday Night Fever, Goodfellas, Annie Hall, The French Connection and many more.
Please arrive 15 minutes early to the departure time.
Once the tour begins, customers will not be able to join the tour.
Exact meeting location details will be provided upon confirmation of your reservation.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.