Summary of The Day: Today you're invited on the sweetest tour in Brooklyn!
On this tour you’ll visit four of the best chocolate makers in Brooklyn: Jacques Torres, The Chocolate Room, Raaka Chocolates and Li-Lac Chocolates and sample the the classic and unique chocolates at each stop.
As a bonus you'll get to hop off the bus to visit Valentino Pier for best view of the Statue of Liberty in NYC!
Raise your hand if you’re ready for Brooklyn’s first Chocolate bus tour, the best chocolate in Brooklyn and ready to satisfy your sweet tooth and create lifelong memories.
♦ You’ll sample the most delicious variety of chocolates anywhere.
♦ Experience the history of chocolate, how chocolate is created from "bean to bar" as well as watch demonstrations.
♦ You’ll go to shops that have been featured on the Food Network, the Cooking Channel and the Travel Channel!
♦ You’ll love seeing the chocolate tour come to life with famous chocolate scenes from TV, movies and in history on our multi-media tour.
♦ Experience Brooklyn like on no other tour because your guide was born and raised in the borough. Why go on a Brooklyn tour if your guide isn’t from Brooklyn?
♦ See unique parts of Brooklyn like Cobble Hill, Red Hook, Industry City and Gowanus, areas our other tours don't cover.
Drop-off location: In Union Square in front of the Liquiteria Juice Bar on East 13th St. and 4th Ave
Please arrive 15 minutes early to the departure time.
Once the tour begins, customers will not be able to join the tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.