Summary of The Day: Explorer Lower Manhattan by bicycle! We'll pedal around Manhattan's southern tip, explore the City Hall area, then go up onto the Brooklyn Bridge itself, stopping at the Brooklyn-side tower for photos. The entire New York Harbor will be visible, including the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Staten Island, the port of Brooklyn, and several miles of New Jersey coastline. Then we'll make our descent into Brooklyn, to see the Financial District from the other side, then a tour of the historic houses in Brooklyn Heights. On the return trip we'll stop over at South Street Seaport. Remember to bring your camera to capture the spectacular views in all directions!
Passengers 18 years of age and under must ask their parent or legal guardian to sign and return a release form.
Valid US photo identification, a foreign passport, and a credit card are all accepted as a deposit.
Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
Baby seats are available to rent for $5.00 an hour. Please leave a note in the comments section of the online booking section.
In warm weather, dress light, wear sunblock, and bring comfortable shoes. In autumn and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.