New York - Finger Lakes
Summary of The Day: Your scenic holiday vacation begins today in New York City where we'll meet our professional guide and your fellow travelers. After introductions, we'll kick off the start the festivities with a journey to the Finger Lakes, well known for its vineyards and award-winning wines, it's definitely the season to be jolly! Explore the surrounding areas and visit some of the USA's deepest lakes, this place really is a winter wonderland!
- Budget Lodging near Finger Lakes or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: From Fingers Lakes we'll head to one of the most scenic and popular attractions on the Canadian and US Border: Niagara Falls!
Bundle up warm here and make sure you have your camera at the ready, as the addition of snow makes your visit to the falls a truly once in a lifetime experience! We'll capture stunning views of this majestic natural wonder, which may be frozen during our visit.
Then we'll the nearby Rainbow Bridge into Canada and check out the view from Toronto's CN Tower (admission not included), overlooking Lake Ontario.
Next up, we'll arrive in Toronto. Just because winter has arrived in Toronto doesn't mean there isn't a ton of things to do in this cool city, from outdoor activities that embrace the snow to those that keep you inside all cozy and warm.
- Budget Lodging in Toronto or similar
Toronto - Montreal
Summary of The Day: Today we will head to Montreal and en The excitement levels go up another notch as you roll into Montreal for Christmas! With more French speakers than any city outside of Paris, expect a little European flair. There might be a little chill in the air, but winter in Montreal is no time to hide indoors - it's time to get out there and take advantage of all the seasonal fun on offer. Wake up, wrap up and embrace that festive feeling.joy the day here.
- Budget Lodging in Montreal or similar
Summary of The Day: Merry Christmas! Spend this cheery holiday exploring Montreal and discover the city's great holiday festivities.
- Budget Lodging in Montreal or similar
Montreal - Stowe
Summary of The Day: Experience the winter as it should be with a trip to the `Ski Capital of the East,' which offers an incredible icy spread and blankets of snow can be seen for miles around. Opt for some skiing or snowboarding action on Mount Mansfield (own expense) or simply enjoy the old world charm of Stowe village.
- Budget Lodging in Stowe or similar
Summary of The Day: Today you can continue to enjoy some alternative winter activities. For example, enjoy a sleigh ride on a sunny winter afternoon or an exciting dog sledding tour (optional). The opportunities for winter fun are endless in Stowe!
- Budget Lodging or similar
Stowe - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today we'll head to Boston for a slice of history starting with a walk along the Freedom Trail. The lamp lit streets and cobblestone alleys create a picture postcard of New England that'll make this a winter holiday to remember.
Later, grab a bite to eat in an Italian trattoria or yourself to a seasonal brew in an Irish pub where you'll find a warm welcome and excellent food! If you need to take the chill off, have a wander around one of the many museums in the city.
- Budget Lodging in Boston or similar
Summary of The Day: Today you will continue to explore Boston and discovering the famous city that helped shape America's future.
- Budget Lodging in Boston or similar
Boston - New York City
Summary of The Day: Roll into the Big Apple and feel the excitement build as the city revs up for the biggest night of the year. Make sure to get out and explore the city before we ring in the New Year tomorrow.
- Budget Lodging in New York or similar
New Year's Eve in New York City
Summary of The Day: Join the party in Times Square on New Year's Eve, but once the clock strikes midnight hold on to your crystal slipper, because you won't want this night to end.
- Budget Lodging or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Your tour finishes this morning but there's still time to explore the city, before it's time to wish your new found friends a `Happy New Year' and say your fond farewells.
- Finishing Point:
New York area hotel(Hilton Newark Airport)
1170 Spring Street, Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States 07201
Transfer to Newark Airport:
Take the Hilton Newark Airport Complimentary Shuttle from the Hotel (departs. every 15-20 minutes). It is customary to tip driver
who helps you with your bag (USD 1-2 bag).
Transfer to JFK or LaGuardia Airport:
Take the Hilton Newark Airport Complimentary Shuttle from the Hotel (departs. every 15-20 minutes). From Newark Airport you can either take a train or taxi to New York Penn Station. Then from here you can catch a shuttle (USD 19 approx if pre-booked through super shuttle website, search for Penn Station), bus (New York Airport Express Service Bus – departs every 20-30 mins from 7:00am-midnight and stops are located at the ‘Express Bus Stop’.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
* Price based on shared room basis, single occupancy is not offered. Single traveler will be paired with another traveler of the same sex.|
* Maximum capacity: 2 people in each hotel room.
* Adult: 21-38
- Private transportation with free Wi-Fi (USA only)
- All accommodation - 7-night hostels & 3-night hotels (Sleeping bag is not required on this trip)
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and departure location
- Tips for your tour guide or driver are not included-we recommend USD 5-7 per person per day
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- We recommend you take at least US$15 dollars per day for drinks, snacks and other incidentals, plus $35 a day for meals in restaurants.
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final box office price.).
- Wine tasting: USD$6.00-USD$30.00/person
- CN Tower: CAD$32.00-$44.00/person
- O'Noir restaurant in the dark: CAD$35.00-$50.00/person
- Montreal French Dinner: Based on your choices(Paid in CAD)
- Snowshoeing: US$20.00/person(winter only)
- Skiing: USD$120.00-$150.00/person(winter only)
- Ice Skating: USD$15.00/person(winter only)
- Faneuil Hall: Free
- Quincy Market: Free
- Tour Cancellation and/or Alterations Made Within:
59 or more days prior to the departure date, loss of deposit($160 USD per person or 10% - whichever is greater)
45-58 days prior to the departure date, 50% of tour cost
33-44 days prior to the departure date, 75% of tour cost
Within 32 days prior to the departure date, non-refundable
- Age limitation: only guests aged 21-38 can attend this tour.
- Max group size is 13.
- Travel Insurance
It is a condition of joining this tour that you must be insured against medical and personal accident risks (including repatriation costs, air ambulance, and helicopter rescue service). We can offer an insurance policy that is designed specifically to cover the potential risks on this tour - particularly the any optional adventurous activities you plan to take part in, and covers those residing in the EU. Contact us for more information or please see our Insurance Tips for more details.
- Health Requirements
If you have any medical condition such as diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, take prescribed medicines, or have a condition that will affect your participation in the trek, you must tell us or your travel agent at the time of booking. Please be aware we may require a doctor’s note prior to travel for some conditions. This information is essential in case of emergency. All our vehicles carry a basic first-aid kit, but for everyday use you should bring your own medical supplies, such as, pain relievers, antibiotic cream, upset stomach relievers, in addition to sunscreen and insect repellent.
Please inform us in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
- Luggage Allowance & Storage
One suitcase, soft holdall or rucksack (23kg maximum) per person, plus a sleeping bag. A small daypack and camera can also be carried in the van. Before you travel, please check the baggage allowance with the airline you’re flying with as this may be less than 23kg.
If your luggage exceeds the maximum weight, we will not be able to bring it on the tour.
- Wi-Fi on the road
In order for us to provide this service, we operate a fair usage policy to ensure everyone has equal access to Wi-Fi. The in van Wi-Fi is subject to a set data quota, sufficient for normal usage. This means that you are not permitted to steam films / music or to upload / download large files. If you do so, this will deplete the entire group’s data allowance. For this reason, if you reach your data limit your tour leader may need to turn off the Wi-Fi to ensure you do not run out of data in the latter stages of your trip. Please note: In some remote areas you may not be able to pick up the Wi-Fi in the van, and only five people can be connected to the Wi-Fi at one time.
- Battery Charging
Our vehicles have 2 standard 12volt chargers. You will need a 12volt/cigarette lighter adapter to plug your USB charger into. Every vehicle has at least 2 outlets for you to use. If your tour features some nights in hotels along the way your hotel room will have an electrical outlet (don’t forget your travel plug.
- Drinking Ages
The legal drinking age in the USA is 21. If you are under the legal drinking age you will be refused entry to bars and most nightclubs. Proof of age (ID) is your passport, so never forget to take your passport on nights out. The tour leader will endeavour to find alternative entertainment for those under 21, but this is not always possible.
- Please note that placing an order on Tours4Fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour. Tours4Fun confirms a booking within 1-2 business days. We always recommend passengers book their flight tickets after they've received their tour confirmation. Tours4Fun will not be responsible for any inconvenience caused by a booked flight with no tour confirmation.
- If you need hotel extension, please let us know in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry.
You can check the following link for west coast tours covering theme parks:
Please check the start date section on the tour information page for the available dates of the tours you are interested in.
Please note the west coast itineraries normally include more sightseeing, not covering many art museums or art schools.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7