Summary of The Day: Board the Grand Bohemia and journey with us into the New Year with a spectacular and romantic Vltava River cruise through Prague! New year's Eve in Prague is an experienced not to be missed as the city comes alive with holiday cheer and celebrations to welcome the New Year.
Join us aboard the Grand Bohemia, a new state of the art vessel that will carry you into 2017. As we cruise through the city's locks and lanes, enjoying marvellous views of Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, the Rudolfinum, and other attractions, we'll dine on an exclusive menu of mouthwatering dishes. Dine, drink, and dance into the New Year with an unforgettable Prague river cruise.
CANAPÉS AND HORS D'OEUVRES
Smoked Norwegian salmon marinated in dill with lemon crème fraîche on light bread
Roast beef on dark bread with Dijon mousse
Camembert with cranberry jelly on light bread
Duck liver (not fattened) pâté with Port and Cognac
Mozzarella with cherry tomatoes and basil pesto
Prosciutto crudo di Parma with honeydew melon
Plums marinated in Cognac wrapped in pancetta
Courgette quiche with Parmesan
Chicken wrap with sun-dried tomatoes with romaine lettuce
Ciabatta with smoked salmon, rocket and mustard dressing
Vegetable crudités with cheese dip
Olives marinated in garlic and herbs
Roasted nut mix
Welcome drink – Prosecco D.O.C. or non-alcoholic
The boat was first launched in April 2014.The boat fulfils the most stringent European standards, thanks to which it cruises almost silently and with minimum emissions.
Thanks to air-conditioning and heating the boat is suitable for year-round operation. It has one deck that can fit up to 160 passengers, and which has a retractable all-glass roof, the boat is 37.59 metres long and 5.68 metres wide and its speed is 20 km/h. It is the fastest boat of this size in Prague.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* A minimum of 2 guests is required for booking.
* Exclusive option - seating in the main covered part of the boat.
* Premium option - seating in the covered front part of the boat.
* There are no reduced rates for children.
The cruise runs from 10:00pm - 1:30am and departs from Cechuv Bridge, Dvorakovo nabrezi,110 00 Prague 1, pier 5.
Exclusive option - seating in the main covered part of the boat.
Premium option - seating in the covered front part of the boat.
There are a limited number of seats and it is best to reserve yours early.
The boat is air-conditioned and heated and has a no smoking policy.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.