New Year's Eve in Prague aboard the Bohemia Rhapsody
Summary of The Day: Ring in the New Year in Prague, one of the jewels of Europe, with a romantic and thrilling Vtatla River cruise aboard the Bohemia Rhapsody! Dine, dance, and toast in the New Year while witnessing a stunning fireworks show above the Charles Bridge.
Along the way pass by the grand sites of Prague while they're lit up for the holidays. Our journey in the New Year will take us past the gorgeous Prague Castle and underneath the classical Charles Bridge, around the Rudolfinum and National Theatre, into the ancient locks of Prague, beneath Vysehrad, and back to the docks. All the while we'll enjoy a spectacular menu of dishes and relax with live music.
CANAPÉS (4 PCS PER PERSON)
Smoked Norwegian salmon marinated in dill with lemon crème fraîche on light bread
Roast beef on dark bread with Dijon mousse
Camembert with cranberry jelly on light bread
Duck liver (not fattened) pâté with Port and Cognac
Beef Carpaccio with rocket, capers and shaved Parmesan
Cheese platter with grapes, walnuts and fig marmalade – selection of foreign cheese
Shrimp ceviche with shallots and chilli peppers
Pumpkin tartare with bread crisps
Home-made chicken liver pâté with cranberry sauce
Chicken galantine with pistachios and sweet chilli sauce
Bocconcini salad with cherry tomatoes and lime dressing
Greek salad with olives and Feta cheese
Caprese salad (tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, balsamic vinegar)
Coleslaw with home-made mayonnaise and carrots
Mediterranean bouillabaisse with fennel and mussels
Beef cheeks in cream with root vegetables, cranberry jelly and home-made semolina gnocchi
Duck leg confit with red cabbage and Carlsbad dumpling
Carved bone-in Prague ham, sour lentil soup and home-made sauerkraut
Chicken Supreme larded with smoked bacon, Provencal herbs and sautéed potatoes with green onions
Pork tenderloin with hollandaise sauce, sundried tomatoes and olives
Vanilla panna cotta with raspberries
Apple strudel with walnuts
Fresh fruit bowl with mint garnish
Wide selection of light and dark bread, butter, olive oil, balsamic vinegar
Welcome drink – Prosecca D.O.C. or non-alcoholic
Boat Bohemia Rhapsody is the newest and most advanced boat not only in our fleet, but also in the whole Czech Republic. The boat was built in the dockyard at Derben, Germany in 212 days and it was first launched in April 2015.
The boat can operate year-round thanks to its powerful air-conditioning system, solar-powered temperature control and ventilation. The air-conditioning system allows excellent visibility even in rainy weather The specially insulated deck prevents noise and vibrations. The capacity of the boat is 220 passengers and is 44.97 m long and 7.54 m wide.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* A minimum of 2 guests is required for booking.
* Exclusive option - seating in the main covered part of the boat.
* Premium option - seating in the covered front part of the boat.
* There are no reduced rates for children.
The cruise runs from 8:30pm - 1:30am and departs from Cechuv Bridge, Dvorakovo nabrezi,110 00 Prague 1, pier 6.
Exclusive option - seating in the main covered part of the boat.
Premium option - seating in the covered front part of the boat.
There are a limited number of seats and it is best to reserve yours early.
The boat is air-conditioned and heated and has a no smoking policy.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.