Summary of The Day: Comfortable and warm in our boat’s heated interior, you will peer out through enormous glass windows that look out onto breathtaking views of the city’s skyline and the fireworks above. You’ll have music, room to dance, delicious hors d'oeuvres, champagne and the glorious city at your feet. You’ll have a midnight toast and hopefully a kiss. Of course, there’s always the freezing cold, crowded Times Square option. But why not start a whole new tradition?
The cruise have been in operation for nearly 70 years and have hosted well over 60 million passengers in New York. Come and join us to raise a glass and ring the New Year aboard our New Year's Eve Cruise!
This cruise offers party-goers:
- A full open bar
- Hors d'oeuvres
- A champagne toast
- Live DJ & Dancing
- Party Favors
- Unforgettable unobstructed views of the fireworks show
This cruise sells out fast so be sure to book ahead and join in the fun at the #1 NYE destination: NYC!
* Please bring your receipt to the ticket window and exchange it for a boarding pass. Allow yourself ample ticketing and boarding time. The ticket window address is Pier 83 West 42nd street and 12th avenue.
* Adults 18+ can board, 21+ to drink alcoholic beverages
* Boarding begins at 9:00pm, Returns at 1:00am
* Price is for per person.|
* Age restrictions: at least 18 years old.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.