Summary of The Day: Travel through three centuries of history, legends and romance in the Big Easy. Absorb the sights and sounds of the world-famous French Quarter and historic Jackson Square, home of The Cabildo and Presbytere museums. Visit the Cities of the Dead and learn about this unique above-ground burial system.
Marvel at stories of voodoo and piracy on Bayou St. John, the waterway used by Jean Lafitte and his band of pirates, as we make our way to the shores of Lake Pontchartrain. View the longest bridge in the world, the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway.
Follow the path of the St. Charles Avenue streetcar, which, up until Hurricane Katrina, was the oldest continuously operating streetcar in the world.
See the homes of former Kings & Queens of Mardi Gras and the stately mansions in the world-famous Garden District. See the campuses of Tulane and Loyola Universities and visit the Audubon Zoo.
*Adult: 13 and older
*Child: 6-12 years of age
*Children under 6 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the tour bus.
*Rates will be adjusted for special events and official holidays.
We recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun (normally within one to two business days).
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.