Summary of The Day: Your two-hour cruise from the heart of the French Quarter takes you back when cotton was king and life was slow and graceful as the current on the Mississippi. Enjoy a Creole lunch and let the authentic Steamboat NATCHEZ show you New Orleans, as it can best be seen, from the water!
The New Orleans Harbor Cruise with Creole Lunch is a great way to enjoy 2 New Orlean's highlights-in-one ... New Orleans food and a cruise down the Mississippi River.
Since this is a real steamboat, you'll hear the beautiful music of it's calliope (a musical instrument powered by steam that is atop the steamboat) as you stroll through the French Quarter -- just follow the sounds to the river!
She's the ninth steamer to bear the name NATCHEZ. It was her predecessor, NATCHEZ VI, that raced the ROBERT E. LEE in the most famous steamboat race of all time. Even today, the NATCHEZ is proudly the undisputed champion of the Mississippi, never having been beaten in a race. In many ways, she's the best of her line.
It's a line that follows the course of river history, from the placid antebellum plantation era through the turbulence of the Civil War to the Gay Nineties, and ultimately, the new millennium. The NATCHEZ combines the best of contemporary construction, safety, and comfort standards with all the authenticity and style of her classic steamboat gothic predecessors.
Enjoy an authentic Creole lunch on New Orleans' only authentic Steamboat...The Steamboat NATCHEZ.
Steamboat Natchez Lunch Menu:
**Small Sternwheeler Salad**Red Beans with Smoked Sausage over Rice**Southern Fried Chicken**Creole Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya**Bread Pudding with Steamboat Sauce**French Bread & Butter**Coffee & Iced Tea
Cruise Departs Daily at 11:30am; Boarding 11:00am | Cruising 11:30am - 1:30pm
and 2:30pm: Boarding 2:00pm | Cruising 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Closed Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Mardi Gras.
Annual Maintenance: Jan 20-Feb 16, 2014
Steamboat Natchez ""Lighthouse"" Ticket office located at Toulouse Street and the Mississippi River.
Please DO contact us to check the availability before you book it because the departure dates subject to change.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.