Summary of The Day: Our experience tour is perfect for those looking for a shorter ride through the city. Bringing you almost all the joys of our standard Segway tour, but in just two hours, this overview of the French Quarter will make you fall in love with riding a Segway! Riders must be at least 12 years old to participate on a segway tour.
The French Quarter
Whether you call it the French Quarter, the Vieux Carre', or just "the Quarter" this is the heart of the city for New Orleans Natives and tourists. This is a cultural hub and the oldest part of town. The Architecture reflects its age and many of the historic buildings on the tour have been at their current locations since the late 1700s.
Mississippi River Front
Stand on the banks of the Might Mississippi River and learn about why the French chose to colonize New Orleans. Enjoy sweeping views of the West Bank and catch a glimpse of a steamship paddling by.
Louis Armstrong Park
It's only fitting that the birthplace of Jazz be found inside what is now known as Louis Armstrong Park, named after one of the city's favorite sons. This beautifully manicured park is one of the lesser-known stops amongst tourists, but you'll enjoy the greenery, fountains, and history.
When the French first settled in New Orleans this was the center of the city. Surrounding the Square are some the oldest buildings in the city and in the US. Among them are the St. Louis Cathedral (the oldest Catholic Church still in operation in the US) and the Cabildo (where the Louisiana Purchase was signed in 1803).
It's widely known that Bourbon Street provides some of the most colorful nightlife in the United States. This tourist favorite is much more than hand grenades and hurricanes though. Let us show you the other end of Bourbon street where nestled amongst the rows of Creole Cottages we find the favorite hang out of the Pirate Jean Lafitte.
The Old U.S. Mint
Once a working US Mint (the only Mint in the US to have coined both US and Confederate coins) this historic landmark now houses part of the Louisiana State Museum.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Riders must be at least 12 years of age to ride the Segway. In addition, guests who are pregnant or under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to ride. Tours operate in groups of 8. Groups larger than 8 will be split for safety precautions.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and New Orleans
We ask that each guest arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the necessary paperwork. Each of our tours begins with a 30 minute orientation session. We will practice on the Segways until everyone feels comfortable and is ready to conquer the city.
Every guest will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form. Liability waiver forms for participating minors between the ages of 12 and 18 require a parent or guardian's signature.
All minors between the ages of 12 and 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on tour.
Due to the mechanical limitations of the Segway, every guest must weigh no less than 100 pounds(45 kilograms) and no more than 260 pounds(118 kilograms).
The operating date is subject to change, please check the availability before booking.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.