Summary of The Day: The New Orleans Power Pass includes admission to many popular New Orleans and Louisiana attractions, sights, tours, rides and more for one low built-in price!
VALUE - With built-in savings versus the retail price
CONVENIENCE - No need to buy individual tickets
CHOICE - The largest selection of attractions and top tours of any sightseeing package
The Power Pass includes admission to the following attractions and venues (participating vendors and schedules are subject to change):
1850 House | Louisiana State Museum
Adventures in New Orleans City Tour By Bus(Please call for schedule and reservations. Power Pass must be valid the day of the tour. )
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
Audubon Park Golf Course (Tee time reservations required)
Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World
Cabildo | The Louisiana State Museum
Cajun Pride Swamp Tour by Boat
Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
Cooking Demonstration Class | New Orleans School of Cooking (Please call ahead for reservations. Each class has limited space. Power Pass must be valid on day of class.)
Entergy IMAX Theatre
French Quarter MP3 Audio Tour Guide
Longue Vue House and Gardens
Louisiana Children's Museum
Musee Conti Wax Museum
National World War II Museum
New Orleans Museum of Art | NOMA
New Orleans Walking Tour | Choose 1 of 2 | French Quarter Phantoms
New Orleans Walking Tour | Choose 1 of 2 | Magic Tours NOLA
Oak Alley Plantation
Old US Mint | The Louisiana State Museum
Paddlewheeler Creole Queen - Chalmette Battlefield Cruise(Call for required reservations. Power Pass must be valid on the day of the cruise. )
Presbytere | Louisiana State Museum
San Francisco Plantation House
The Historic New Orleans Collection
The Ogden Museum of Southern Art
Ultimate Swamp Adventures | Swamp Tour by Boat
You may redeem your voucher at the following locations:
Adventures in New Orleans Visitor's Center
414 Canal Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Hours of operation: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm daily
Ambassador Hotel - Concierge Desk
535 Tchoupitoulas Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Hours: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
You may purchase a Power Pass valid for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days. Multi-day passes are valid for a consecutive number of days only. The Power Pass is activated at the first attraction visited, and must be presented at each attraction thereafter. Each attraction may be visited once daily (participating vendors and schedules are subject to change).
In spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In late autumn and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.