Summary of The Day: Take a walk through the French Quarter and into the bars and restaurants that serve cocktails originating in New Orleans. It's a lesson in history ... with a twist!
Sample the cocktails - Sazerac, Pimm's Cup, Hurricane and Hand Grenade - that give this unique community its particular flavor while learning about the history of mixology in New Orleans. Be entertained by stories of these singular concoctions and their creators - you'll be shaken, not stirred.
Drinks are available for purchase.
Thanksgiving and Mardi Gras Tuesday are unavailable.
We will be walking on cobbled streets and uneven sidewalks, so please wear comfortable shoes! And please refrain from wearing singlets or tank-tops on the tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.