Summary of The Day: THIS is the tour you've seen on A&E, History Channel and The Travel Channel! This famous New Orleans Ghost Tour explores the grim and ghastly deeds of the old French Quarter. Yes! Ghosts and Spirits still haunt the legendary Vieux Carre. This walking tour will surely be one that haunts your mind!
New Orleans Ghost Tours! The famous New Orleans Ghost Tour explores the grim and ghastly deeds of the old French Quarter. Secret and sinister, most of these events occurred a very long time ago. Yes! Ghosts and Spirits still haunt the legendary Vieux Carre.
Phantoms & Ghosts abound! Escape into the past as the offbeat, theatrical New Orleans tour guides provide you with an eerie, chilling yet fun-filled adventure! You'll visit sights of documented hauntings, Ghosts and Spirits. See the French Quarter residences in which unbelievable events took place and even visit a haunted bar along the way of this New Orleans Ghost Tour!
So, make your reservation and get ready to have an eerie, chilling walking adventure into the world of the dead or...maybe not so dead!
Tour departs nightly at 6:00 pm & 8:00 pm
Additional tour time at 3:00 pm-Jan - May and October - November.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure time
Closed Mardi Gras Day
Rev. Zombie's Voodoo Shop, 723 St. Peter St., New Orleans, LA
Located between Royal Street & Bourbon St, across from Pat O'Brien's Irish Pub!
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure time.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.