Summary of The Day: Allow our local experts to unravel the mysteries of one of America's oldest and most unique neighborhoods: the French Quarter!
Follow in the footsteps of historical figures as you stroll along the mighty Mississippi, through the French Market and Jackson Square, and down streets named after saints and sinners from the distant past.
Learn about the history of the Creoles on a tour through the original New Orleans, founded in 1718 by French explorer Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne de Bienville.
Watch the city come to life as your guide introduces to you to the architecture, courtyards, gardens, food, music and art of the French Quarter.
Our tour ends at the Cabildo, built under Spanish rule in 1795-1799, and site of the Louisiana Purchase in 1803. Featuring a comprehensive exhibit on Louisiana's early history, the Cabildo once served as city hall, a courthouse and a prison. It was also the place where the Louisiana State Supreme Court made their landmark ruling on the Plessy vs. Ferguson case.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 13 and older
*Child: 6-12 years of age
*Children under 6 years of age join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the tour bus.
*Rates will be adjusted for holidays and special events.
Another museum and/or historic home will be substituted for the Cabildo on Mondays and state holidays.
We will be walking on cobbled streets and uneven sidewalks, so please wear comfortable shoes!
We strongly recommend that you book your flight to New Orleans after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun (normally within one to two business days).
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.