Summary of The Day: Savor the beauty and romance of New Orleans as it can only be seen from the decks of an authentic vessel: the Steamboat Natchez. Experience Southern Hospitality in our 19th century Victorian-style dining room, where we serve a delicious New Orleans buffet. Menu items vary with the season and the creativity of the chef, but all are prepared fresh on board the Natchez. From beef brisket to blackened pork loin to fresh vegetables and mouth-watering bread pudding, there is something for everyone on the buffet. Throughout the two-hour cruise you will be serenaded by the lyrical sounds of Grammy-nominated Dukes of Dixieland Jazz Band, playing the music that made New Orleans famous, spreading all across America courtesy of the steamboat trade.
Seating is available indoors as well as out on the deck for the very best views of the river and the city of New Orleans. The indoor areas are climate-controlled and outdoor space allows for tours of all levels of the boat during your time aboard. There is nothing more unique and rewarding than an evening on the Steamboat Natchez. Join us year-round for a journey back in time.
Boarding time: 6:00pm daily March to October; 6:00pm Sunday, Monday, Friday and Saturday from November to February.
The Steamboat Natchez does not operate on Thanksgiving Day and Mardi Gras Tuesday.
The tour departs from Toulouse Street and the Mississippi River, just one block from Jackson Square in the French Quarter (400 Toulouse Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130).
We recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun (normally within one to two business days).
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.