Summary of The Day: Savor the beauty and romance of New Orleans as it can only be seen from the decks of an authentic vessel: the Steamboat Natchez. Experience Southern Hospitality in our 19th century Victorian-style dining room, where we serve a delicious New Orleans buffet. Menu items vary with the season and the creativity of the chef, but all are prepared fresh on board the Natchez. From beef brisket to blackened pork loin to fresh vegetables and mouth-watering bread pudding, there is something for everyone on the buffet. Throughout the two-hour cruise you will be serenaded by the lyrical sounds of Grammy-nominated Dukes of Dixieland Jazz Band, playing the music that made New Orleans famous, spreading all across America courtesy of the steamboat trade.
Seating is available indoors as well as out on the deck for the very best views of the river and the city of New Orleans. The indoor areas are climate-controlled and outdoor space allows for tours of all levels of the boat during your time aboard. There is nothing more unique and rewarding than an evening on the Steamboat Natchez. Join us year-round for a journey back in time.
Steamboat Natchez Dinner Menu:
*Southern Fried Fish - Zesty cornmeal crusted and fried to a golden perfection
*Pork Loin - Blackened in Natchez Creole Spice and served with Creole Mustard sauce
*Beef Bourguignon - the classic French beef stew with Jazzmen® rice, File Gumbo-Shrimp, Andouille sausage, Chicken and file powder thickened with a dark roux
*Penne Quattro Formaggi - Blend of baked mozzarella, Fontina, Asiago and Bellavitano Gold cheeses *Steamboat Salad - Our custom mix of cucumber, tomato (Creoles when in season), red onion, artichoke hearts, garbanzo beans, and finished with a house-made lemon and herb vinaigrette
*Pilot House Potatoes - Diced red bliss, sweet and purple potatoes in Creole Spices
*Maque Choux - Deep-roasted corn and tomatoes with creole spices, peppers and celery
*Creole Creamed Spinach - Spinach braised with onions, cream cheese, parmesan, and feta cheese
*Natchez Bread Pudding - A New Orleans souffle of La Louisiane French bread, eggs, cream, vanilla and cinnamon with a Callebaut® Belgian white chocolate sauce
*La Louisiane Fresh Sliced Bread
French Market Coffee and iced tea included.
Menu items are seasonal and subject to availability.
The Steamboat Natchez decks, engine room and bars will be open for your enjoyment either before or after dinner depending upon your seating time. The cruise leaves promptly at 7:00pm, regardless of seating time.
Select Seating Time: 6:00pm-7:15pm (arrive approximately 5:45pm)
or 7:45pm-9:00pm (arrive no later than 6:30pm).
The steamboat leaves promptly at 7:00pm regardless of seating time.
Boarding time: 6:00pm daily March to October; 6:00pm Sunday, Monday, Friday and Saturday from November to February.
The Steamboat Natchez does not operate on Thanksgiving Day and Mardi Gras Tuesday.
*Adult: 13 and older
*Child: 6-12 years of age
*Children under 6 years of age ride for free, but must pay extra for the dinner service.
*Rates will be adjusted for special events and official holidays.
We recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun (normally within one to two business days).
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.