Summary of The Day: Your two-hour cruise from the heart of the French Quarter takes you back when cotton was king and life was slow and graceful as the current on the Mississippi. Let us show you New Orleans, one of the world's most active ports, as it can best be seen from the river aboard New Orleans' only authentic Steamboat...The Steamboat NATCHEZ.
Steamboat Natchez Lunch Menu:
Southern Fried Fish- Zesty cornmeal crusted and fried to a golden perfection, Red Beans & Rice- New Orleans classic red beans with andouille sausage and served over Jazzmen® rice, Frittata del Giorno-A classic Italian omelet slow cooked and brimming with fresh garden vegetables, specialty cheeses and Chef’s selection of herbs and spices, Vegetarian Pasta Salad, Fontanini® Link Breakfast Sausage, Vegetable of the Day, Cole Slaw- House prepared creamy cole slaw, Cornucopia of Fresh Fruit, Corn Bread, NATCHEZ Bread Pudding-A New Orleans souffle of La Louisiane French bread, eggs, cream, vanilla and cinnamon with a Callebaut® Belgian white chocolate sauce, La Louisiane Fresh Sliced French Bread.
French Market Coffee and Iced Tea included. Menu items are subject to change by season and availability.
Departures (Tour will not be conducted on Mardi Gras Day and Thanksgiving Day.):
Boarding 11:00am; Cruising 11:30am - 1:30pm
Boarding 2:00pm; Cruising 2:30pm - 4:30pm
The departure location locates at Toulouse Street and the Mississippi River, just one block from Jackson Square in the French Quarter (GPS address used for GPS purposes only is 400 Toulouse Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130).
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.