Summary of The Day: The only guided city tour of the Big Easy at night!
Experience a popular neighborhood bar included in over 40 films, including “Ray” (the Ray Charles Story with Jamie Foxx), “The Expendables” (Sylvester Stallone), “Contraband” (Mark Wahlberg) and “Green Lantern” (Ryan Renolds).
Enjoy fabulous evening views of the New Orleans skyline and one of the world’s largest ports while crossing the “Mighty Mississippi” via the Crescent City Connection bridge.
Travel down the lively Magazine Street shopping, dining and entertainment corridor.
Visit an historic hotel on the grand St. Charles Avenue streetcar line located in the beautiful upper Garden District. Built in 1883 and listed in the National Register of Historic Places, the hotel was named one of the 100 Best Bars in America by Esquire.
Pass by the Louisiana Superdome and the Smoothie King Center en route to an optional drop off to explore, on your own, Frenchman Street - the epicenter of live, local music.
This is a small group tour with a local guide.
The tour ends with a ride through the French Quarter past Jackson Square and the iconic St. Louis Cathedral.
Venues subject to change. Another equivalent venue is always selected.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.