Summary of The Day: Our New Orleans Bike Tour is the perfect tour for those wanting to experience New Orleans with minimal effort. Our fully licensed tour guides will offer you an insider’s look at the Crescent City and give you a peek at what makes New Orleans “The Most Interesting City in the World!” With no hills, plenty of bike lanes and beautiful, historic avenues covered by canopies of Live Oaks, this magical city was made for biking.
The New Orleans Neighborhood Tour is an easy to moderate ride. You will cover 10 -11 miles on tour. Like all bicycle tours, it is recommended for proficient bike riders.
12/17/2016 at 3:00pm
12/24/2016 at 3:00pm
12/28/2016 at 3:00pm
12/29/2016 at 9:30am
We are unable to accommodate infants that require a baby seat and children who require a tandem or trailer. All children who participate must be able to ride their own bikes.
We ask that you arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the necessary paperwork. Every tour begins with a 30 minute orientation session. We will practice on the bike until everyone feels comfortable and is ready to conquer the city.
Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in our bike tours.
Every guest will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form. Liability waiver forms for participating minors under the age of 18 require a parent or guardian's signature.
All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on tour.
Departure dates and times are subject to change. Please check availability before booking your tour.
Infants under 18 months of age or lighter than 45 pounds (20 kilograms) will ride in baby seats attached to the back of a bike.
All those weighing more than 100 pounds (45 kilograms) must ride their own bicycle.
The tour operates in groups of 8. If your party is larger than 8, you will be split up into smaller groups.
Please note the ages of all children in your party when booking the tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.