Summary of The Day: Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, located in the U.S. Custom House on Canal Street, encourages you to use all five senses as you explore North America's largest museum devoted to insects and their relatives, and discover why they are the building blocks of life on our planet. Wander through a mysterious Louisiana swamp; be captivated by thousands of butterflies in the Asian garden.
Yes, you can eat a bug at Audubon Insectarium, but there is so much more to this incredible world of insects! Find out how the most extensive biomass on the planet influences everything we do. This colorful and exciting museum, located on Canal Street in one of the most historic buildings in New Orleans, promises to entertain as it teaches. Visitors love the free-flying butterflies and the unique gift shops!
Hours of operation: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm year-round
Address: 423 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70130 (a few blocks from Audubon Aquarium of the Americas)
*Child: 2 -12
*Senior: 65 and older. The price for senior is the same as that of child. If there are seniors booking the tour, please contact service team to adjust price for you.
*Free admission for toddlers one year of age and younger
Admission to Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and New Orleans
Please exchange your voucher at the ticket booth at 423 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70130.
No exchanges or refunds
This ticket is not valid for special events at any Audubon facility.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.