Summary of The Day: Immerse yourself in an underwater world at Audubon Aquarium of the Americas!
The colors of a Caribbean reef come alive in our walk-through tunnel. Our penguins and southern sea otters will charm you with their lively antics. Touch a stingray, feed a parakeet, and marvel at the gigantic sharks, tarpons and rays in the 400,000-gallon Gulf of Mexico exhibit.
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas is located along the banks of the Mississippi River in the historic French Quarter. Ranked as one of the top five aquariums in the US, the aquarium spans the underwater world from the Caribbean to the Amazon Rainforest, to the waters that give New Orleans its lifeblood: the Mississippi River and Gulf of Mexico. Be sure to check out the ever-popular penguins and the rare white alligators!
Hours of operation: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm year-round
3:00 pm on Oct. 14, 2016
2:00 pm on Sept. 30, 2016
Please present this voucher at the ticket counter at Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, 1 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70130, to receive your admission ticket. No cash value, exchanges or refunds. Not valid for any special admission events at any Audubon facility.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.