Summary of The Day: Experience a truly royal day! Savor the comfort and pleasure of traveling in a small group on board one of our exclusive coaches to the fairytale castles of Linderhof and Neuschwanstein. Your luxury coach tour includes plenty of leg room, Wi-Fi, big panoramic windows, a professional guide and driver, on-board snacks and drinks, and entrance fee to the castles.
After leaving Munich we'll take the Autobahn towards the Bavarian Alps. About an hour and a half later, we'll arrive at Linderhof, where you will be given a guided tour through the palace.
Our trip continues on to Oberammergau, where you will have about 40 minutes to walk through the lanes of this quaint village and see beautiful examples of the traditional art of woodcarving which originated there.
At about 1pm, after a drive along the famous Romantic Road, we'll reach the foot of the majestic castle of Neuschwanstein. Before hiking up to the castle for your guided tour, you can decide to either have lunch or set out for Mary's Bridge (Marienbrücke), the best place to get those the postcard views of the castle. You'll receive your reserved timed tour tickets for Neuschwanstein from your guide upon arrival.
We normally return to the meeting point in Munich at around 6:30pm.
Meeting time and place: 8:30am at Banhofplatz in Munich, in front of the Karstadt department store.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child (4-14 years)
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Luxury coach with panoramic windows and a bathroom
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.