Los Angles - Calico Ghost Town - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today we'l begin our journey to Las Vegas, but first we'll visit Calico.
Once a silver boomtown of the West, Calico Ghost Town preserves the history of the Wild West. It is like a living museum, with restaurants, bars, post office, hotels, churches, a city hall, fire department, Chinatown, the red light district etc. Travel back in time and enjoy the fun and interesting experience with the miners, Cowboys and gunslingers.
We'll arrive in Vegas in the late afternoon. You may participate in an optional night tour and see an exciting show for the evening (own expense).
- Treasure Island or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon South Rim
Summary of The Day: Today we'll head to the most famous natural wonder of the world: the Grand Canyon. Visiting South Rim, we'll explore the Dessert View, Mather Point and Yavapai Point Trails. You may also see the Grand Canyon from above by helicopter (own expense), and enjoy an IMAX film (own expense) about the formation and history of the Grand Canyon.
We'll spend the night at a hotel near the Canyon.
- Yavapai Lodge or similar
Grand Canyon South Rim - Monument Valley - Arches National Park
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll watch the sun rise over the Grand Canyon. The colors and the beauty is absolutely amazing!
Next, we'll experience Monument Valley, where we'll be free to take an optional jeep tour conducted by the Navajo guides (own expense). You may also enjoy a barbecue lunch Navajo style in the canyon (own expense).
Then we'll hike the three mile Delicate Arch Trail (activity start time adjusted based on season). At the end of the trail is the most spectacular and inspiring view of the most famous arch of them all, the Delicate Arch of Utah. The best time to view the arch is before sunset.
We'll spend the night at accommodations in Moab.
- Holiday Inn Moab or similar
Moab - Canyonlands - Arches National Park - Bryce City
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll enjoy the great Canyonlands and experience stunning views as the sun rises over this region. Then we'll continue to enjoy the wonderful trails of Arches National Park.
We'll spend the night at accommodations in Bryce Canyon City.
- Bryce Best Western Ruby's Inn or similar
Bryce Canyon - Zion National Park - Page
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll visit the beautiful Bryce Canyon and enjoy a hike on the Navajo Loop Trail at Sunset Point.
In the afternoon we'll visit Zion National Park.
Our evening accommodations will be in Page.
- Lake Powell Resort or similar
Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll visit Lake Powell where you can take an optional cruise (own expense).
Then we'll head to Antelope Slot Canyon, a photographer's paradise. Here you may enjoy an optional guided jeep tour conducted by the Navajo guides (own expense). Afterwards, we'll hike to Horseshoe Bend, a breath taking U-shaped canyon overlooking the Colorado River.
In the afternoon we'll head to Las Vegas.
- Treasure Island or similar
Las Vegas - Fresno - Yosemite
Summary of The Day: Today we'll travel across the Mojave Desert towards Central California and spend the night near Yosemite National Park.
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn or similar
Yosemite - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll visit Yosemite National Park, home to magnificent granite cliffs, spectacular waterfalls, giant sequoia groves, and diverse wildlife.
In the afternoon we'll arrive in the Bay Area.
- Crowne Plaza hotel or similar
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, please gather in the hotel lobby for SFO airport drop-off for your flight. The free transfer will be available from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,980.00||USD $1,813.00||USD $1,730.00||USD $2,580.00|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for double, triple and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room but may be requested at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Child price applies when 0-9 years old child stay in the room as third or forth customer.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at designated locations (see meeting point)
- 8-night 4-star hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour bus
- Admission to national parks except which mentioned in "excludes"
- Professional tour guide and driver
- Service fees for tour guide / bus driver: USD 10.00/day per person, USD 5.00/way/person for airport transfer (*Cash only; pay to the tour guide on bus)
- All meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals which the tour guide arranges.
- All personal expenses including shopping expenses, paid TV, phone bill, hotel room service
- Admissions and optional tours ( prices may vary due to seasonal adjustment and subject to the final box office price):
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult $35/persona，Child(12-)$25/persona
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $14.00/person
- South Rim GCN Helicopter: $220/person (Price is subject to change. )
- Monument Valley: $45.00/person
- Indian BBQ Meal: $15.00/person
- Lake Powell Cruise: Adult$48.00/person;Kid(12-)$35.00/person(We strongly suggest you to join this optional tour, otherwise you can only see partial Lake Powell.)
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $65.00/person(Mandatory fee)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- We recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun (normally within one to two business days).
- Prices are subject to change on official holidays.
- By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance prior to departure.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on the tour departure date.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
9-Day Las Vegas, Yellowstone, Grand Circle Tour