Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
San Francisco - Napa Valley - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will follow the Sun towards Napa Valley and enjoy a delicious breakfast at a Michelin star restaurant. Then, we will head the finest wineries in Napa Valley to taste their delicious wine (own expense, prices are various in different wineries). Enjoy the lovely Central Californian scenery as we tour this fantastic region.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 12 and older
*Child: 11 and younger
Transportation via deluxe air conditioned, lavatory equipped motor coach; or 7-Seat or 15-Seat minibus (depending on passenger numbers)
Professional bilingual tour guide
All personal expenses
Service fees for tour guide/driver, minimum USD 8.00/person
Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change):
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Please arrive at the meeting location 30min prior to the departure time.
Cancellation made within 7 days, no refund.
Cancellation made within 8-9 days prior to the departure date, 75% of reservation fee plus 6% processing fee will be charged.
Cancellation made within 10-16 Days prior to departure date, 50% of reservation fee plus 6% processing fee will be charged.
Cancellation made within 17 days prior to the departure date, 25% of reservation fee plus 6% processing fee will be charged.
We reserve the rights to cancel the tour due to not enough passengers.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.