Summary of The Day: We'll begin with a scenic drive along the coast of the Saronic Gulf, in the direction of our first stop: Mycenae, one of the most important archeological sites on the Greek mainland. Our professional tour guide will lead you through the imposing ruins, informing and entertaining in equal parts. Homer described Mycenae as a "city rich in gold." It was here that the golden Mask of Agamemnon was unearthed; along with many other treasures that corroborate Homer's description. We'll enter the city through the magnificent Lion's Gate, ultimately arriving at the Royal Palace.
After lunch we'll drive to the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, renowned for its incredible acoustics (thanks to the ancient Greeks' advanced technology), then drive back to the Corinth Canal for a brief photo stop.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12 years of age
* Children under the age of 4 join the tour free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.