Summary of The Day: Today you depart for Dibba, which is approximately 3 hours drive from Dubai. A spot in the waters of “gulf of Oman,” your Gateway natural sea treasures.
The Musandam is the northern-most part of Oman, and has one of the most rugged, isolated and beautiful coastlines in the world. The towering Hajar Mountains rise directly out of the sea creating spectacular fjords-like scenery , providing an awe-inspiring backdrop for the caves, bays and pebble beaches along the coast. The sheltered bays also offer a safe environment for snorkelers and non- divers to explore. Marine life of the gulf of Oman is rich is diversity with fish, corals, turtles and invertebrates.
A dhow trip in to fjords of Musandam offers an insight into this fantastic landscape, and guarantees an ambience of peace and tranquility. There is also a possibility of seeing Dolphins along the cruise.
Lunch is on board. The traditional type of dhows are equipped with comfortable seats, cushions and carpets, Enjoy sea safaris, snorkelling, swimming, and see Omani’s stone houses.
Snorkelling equipment can be provided on request in advance.
Emirates@grayline.com - (971) 04-255-5292 - Please provide a printed copy of your voucher at check-in if you have added hotel transfer service (extra fee).
Please call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time. Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.