Summary of The Day: Spend your day with MoMA’s renowned collection of modern and contemporary art that includes Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night and Andy Warhol’s Gold Marilyn Monroe, along with works by Jackson Pollock, Jasper Johns, Cindy Sherman, Elizabeth Murray, and many other great artists of our time. The Museum’s collection also showcases photography, film, architecture, design, media, and performance art, and offers shopping and fine and casual dining options.
Your admission includes free audio guides, gallery talks, film screenings, and a complimentary pass to MoMA PS1.
The Museum is within walking distance of Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Times Square, and 5th Ave. shopping, in the heart of Manhattan.
Please have a printed copy of your e-ticket with you and take it to the Information Desk in the Museum lobby for an admission ticket.
The museum is open to the public 7 days a week from 10:30 am - 5:30 pm.
Member Early Hours: 9:30 am - 10:30 am Daily.
The museum will be open until 8:00 pm on January 17, 18, 24, 25.
Henri Matisse: The Cut-Outs final weekend: open all day, all night.
The Museum is closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Please note that galleries are subject to closure, and all galleries may not be open during the time of your visit.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 17 and older
*Senior age: (65 and up with ID) $18/person
*Students (full time with current ID) $14/person
*Child age: 16 and under FREE
*The price may change due to peak seasons and is subject to the final confirmed price.
Getting There: The Museum is within walking distance of Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Times Square, and 5th Ave. shopping, in the heart of Manhattan.
Additional Info: Please have a printed copy of your e-ticket with you and take it to the Information Desk in the Museum lobby for an admission ticket.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.