Summary of The Day: You simply cannot miss Madrid's Museo del Prado nor the Reina Sofia Museum, so grab your early access to Museo del Prado, featuring one of the world's finest collections of European art, with works spanning from the 12th to the early 19th century.
The Reina Sofia houses the works of some of Spain's finest 20th century-artists (such as a pair of little known artists called Salvador Dalí and Pablo Picasso, just to name just a few). The museum itself is housed in an elegant building whose vaulted hallways are the ideal place to discover many of Spain's finest artists and sculptors. Your guide will introduce to you the movements of 20th-century Spanish art, from Abstractionism to Cubism, from Surrealism to Modernism. Explore the hallways and galleries with your guide, and learn how and why these talented people created their art.
Hotel pick-up starts at 8:00am. Please leave the name and address of your hotel in the comments section of the checkout page.
Tour departs at 9:45am at Paseo del Prado, s/n, 28014 Madrid, España (at the statue of Velazquez).
At the end of the tour we will return to the meeting point.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.