Summary of The Day: Journey with us to discover the astounding beauty and wild scenery of South Australia. We'll pick you right from your hotel in Adelaide and enjoy a comfortable drive to the mighty River Murray at Mannum, learning about the local history and importance of paddle steamers to Adelaide's growth.
Here we'll board the Proud Mary, our majestic vessel built in the style of the historic paddle steamers. Then we'll set off on a relaxing cruise along Australia’s longest river, witnessing stunning views of soaring cliffs, ancient river red gums, green willows, and numerous birdlife.
As we cruise down the river enjoy a delicious buffet lunch while listening to entertaining and informative commentary from the Skipper. Following our cruise you'll have the chance to see the 100 year old PS Marion paddle steamer after your cruise as well as enjoy free time in Mannum. Take this time to visit the scenic lookout for a magical view of Mannum and the river.
Our return journey will lead us through Torrens Valley, including Palmer and Tunkillo, as well as Melba’s Chocolate Factory at Woodside.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 3-14 years of age
* Children younger than 3 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please input your hotel address during booking and we will confirm the pick-up time and location 24 hours prior to tour departure date.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.