Summary of The Day: Explore Munich on the hop-on, hop-off tour included in your package. You can disembark at any stop and get to know the city at your own pace. Highlights include Marienplatz, City Hall, the famous Church of our Lady, and Viktualienmarkt.
The rest of the day is yours to uncover Munich's myriad hidden gems.
Summary of The Day: In the morning, you will travel by train to Salzburg (approximately two hours), then make your way to Mirabell Gardens to join a guided walking tour of the city. Salzburg is the fourth-largest city in Austria, combining a picturesque mountain setting with a well-preserved historic city center, dominated by church spires, medieval fortresses and, towering high above the rest, the Hohensalzburg Fortress. The rest of the day is yours to explore the city at your leisure. In the afternoon you will return to Munich by train.
Passports will be checked at the German-Austrian border. Please bring you passport with you and have it ready to show border patrol.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Child: 2-12 years of age
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Minimum of 2 and maximum of 30 people per group.
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double and triple occupancy price applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple occupancy is subject to availability and depending on the hotel.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
3-night hotel accommodations in Munich
3 buffet breakfasts
Munich hop-on, hop-off city tour with English audio-guide
Airport shuttle service is not included in the display price.
A guide will be present only during the tour services included in the package.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.