Summary of The Day: Please proceed directly to the designated hotel in Munich for check-in at 3:00pm.
Summary of The Day: Explore Munich on the hop-on, hop-off tour included in your package. You can disembark at any stop and get to know the city at your own pace. Highlights include Marienplatz, City Hall, the famous Church of our Lady, and Viktualienmarkt.
The rest of the day is yours to uncover Munich's myriad hidden gems.
Summary of The Day: In the morning, you will travel by train to Salzburg (approximately two hours), then make your way to Mirabell Gardens to join a guided walking tour of the city. Salzburg is the fourth-largest city in Austria, combining a picturesque mountain setting with a well-preserved historic city center, dominated by church spires, medieval fortresses and, towering high above the rest, the Hohensalzburg Fortress. The rest of the day is yours to explore the city at your leisure. In the afternoon you will return to Munich by train.
Summary of The Day: You might want to avail yourself of the complimentary breakfast buffet before heading out today. Bon voyage!
|USD $508.73||USD $508.73||USD $698.55||USD $406.98|
* Child: 2-12 years of age|
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Minimum of 2 and maximum of 30 people per group.
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double and triple occupancy price applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple occupancy is subject to availability and depending on the hotel.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.