Our Grand City Segway Tour is the perfect tour for both those new to the city and Munich veterans.
For the beginners, this tour offers a fantastic orientation and gives you an opportunity to see virtually all of the sites you've read about, as well as hidden ones off the beaten path. Through the various sights and stops we'll make Munich's history from humble beginnings to contemporary force come alive.
For the veterans, we're positive you'll learn new facts and stories about Munich that you've never heard. And we're sure you'll both agree that riding a Segway - and being part of an intimate tour - is the best way to see the city. Come join us for an unforgettable time!
In about four hours we'll show you all the main sights, stopping every few hundred meters to soak them in, hear fascinating anecdotes, take pictures, and discuss Munich's history. Your knowledgeable English-speaking guide will also explain what's currently trending in Munich. You'll have a great time as you glide by the sights and everyone - and we mean everyone - stops to take a look at us!
During the four-hour tour we'll make photo stops at all of the following attractions:
- Englischer Garten
- Jewish Museum
- The Pinakotheken
- Deutsches Museum
- Bavarian Chancellory
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* You must be at least 15 years of age and have a valid driver's license to participate.
* Minors under the age of 18 must either be accompanied by an adult or have an adult complete our insurance paperwork in advance of the tour.
* Participants must weigh between 100 lbs (45 kgs) and 255 lbs (117kgs) to use the machine properly.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please wear flat, comfortable footwear. Flip-flop sandals and high-heeled shoes are not safe while riding Segways.
Each of our tours begins with a 30-minute orientation session in the plaza and park next to our office. We will practice on the Segways so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Munich.
We have a strict policy against alcohol consumption and Segway operation. Alcohol is forbidden on all Segway tours and any client suspected of drinking before or during a Segway tour will immediately forfeit their tour and no refund will be given.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.