Summary of The Day: Your bags are packed, you're just passing through or you're simply short on time?
See all of Munich city centre's key sights in 2.5 hours on the blue, open-top double-decker bus, as well as the English Garden, Nymphenburg Palace, Olympiapark and BMW World and Museum.
The full Grand Circle Tour takes two-and-a-half hours if you stay on our marvelous, open-top blue bus for the entire trip. Anyone wanting to take a closer look at the sights can do just that - choose this 24 hour ticket to get the most out of your tour.
Hop On and Hop Off Stops:
- Stop 1.Train Station / Bahnhofplatz in front of department store KARSTADT
- Stop 2. Pinakotheken for Museums District
- Stop 3. Odeonsplatz
- Stop 4. Max-Joseph-Platz for Opera House and Residence with Treasure Chamber
- Stop 5. Marienplatz / Tal for City Hall, Cathedral, Church St Peter, Viktualien Food Market, Hofbraeuhaus
- Stop 6. Karlsplatz / Stachus for Pedestrian Zone
- Stop 7. Nymphenburg Palace for Royal Gardens, Amalienburg, Botanical Gardens
- Stop 8. BMW World & Museum
- Stop 9A. Olympic Park for Oympic Stadium, Olympic Tower, Sea Life Aquarium and Shuttle Bus to
- Stop 9B. Allianz Arena FC Bayern Munich Football Stadium
- Stop 10. Schwabing / English Garden for Artist District, Open Air Cafes
- Summer (April - October): every 60 minutes from 9:40am till 4:00pm
- Winter (November - March): every 60 minutes from 10:00am till 3:00pm
|Child (4-14)||USD $11.99|
* Adult: 15 and older|
* Child: 3-14 years of age
* Children under the age of 3 ride for free on their parent or guardian's lap.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.