Summary of The Day: Introduce yourself to the great bay city of San Francisco with a guided sightseeing tour to all the great highlights! Join your expert local guide as they lead you through the lanes and districts of one of the most beloved cities in the world!
Journey from the bay to the ocean, stopping for photos at the city's great attractions. Live the dream of crossing the Golden Gate Bridge and get a 360-degree view of San Francisco from the towering Twin Peaks. Take a scenic drive through Golden Gate Park, spotting the park's gorgeous flower displays, local bison who graze throughout the park, and picturesque windmills standing beside the sea.
Along the way we'll learn about San Francisco's rich and diverse history, from the original Native American settlers to the Spanish missionaries and the gold rush era expansion of this enchanting city. We'll also get to visit Haight-Ashbury, where you'll see the iconic Victorian homes that detail every San Francisco post-card.
Our sightseeing tour will come to an end at the waterfront, but your journey is not complete. Experience San Francisco by land and sea as you join a fully narrated, 1-hour San Francisco Bay cruise aboard a comfortable vessel with indoor and outdoor seating. Get superb photos of Alcatraz Island, wave to the Pier 39 seals, cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge, circle by Angel Island, and enjoy the stunning skyline of San Francisco, the perfect way to end your day.
|Adult (12 and over)||USD $81.00|
|Senior (65 and up)||USD $81.00|
|Child (5-11)||USD $55.00|
- Professional Guide
- San Fancisco Sightseeing Tour by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
- San Francisco Bay Cruise
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- Optional Gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- Please note the following Fisherman's Wharf hotels are all within 2 blocks walking distance of the tour departure point. If you are staying at any of these hotels please make your own way to the Fisherman's Wharf departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time: Holiday Inn Express Fisherman's Wharf (550 Northpoint St), Holiday Inn Annex (495 Beach St), Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf(1300 Columbus St), Hilton Fisherman's Wharf (2620 Jones St), Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf (555 Northpoint St), Tuscan Inn (125 Northpoint St), Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf (2500 Mason St), Wharf Inn (2601 Mason St), and Raddison (250 Beach St).
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 48, 28, 39, 47 and 50 seat vehicles.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7