San Francisco - Muir Woods - Sausalito (Optional) - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Our Muir Woods Expedition & Sausalito Tour from San Francisco is a fully narrated semi-private tour.
This is the Muir Woods & Sausalito tour that spends the most time in the forest! For two hours, you'll be gazing up into the forest's canopy, surrounded by Coastal Redwood Sequoia trees. Don’t get a sore neck, these are some of the tallest trees in the word! Make sure you also appreciate the sights and smells down on the ground.
During December, the heart of the Salmon breeding season, you may even get to see Salmon forging their way up stream to spawn and end their life cycle! In May, it’s a race against time as the fingerling salmon hurry to get out to sea before the reducing water flow allows the waves to close off the mouth of the creek. Take it easy and stroll along the mostly flat valley floor along Redwood Creek, or get an aerobic workout climbing the paths up the valley slopes so you can look out at the tops of some of the tallest trees in the world.
Our Muir Woods Expedition & Sausalito Tour from San Francisco also includes an optional stop at the Golden Gate Bridge or Sausalito! At the end of this tour, we will drop you back off at your San Francisco hotel, or you can to take a ferry from Sausalito to Fisherman's Wharf or the Ferry Building at the end of Market Street (ferry fee is not included).
|USD $78.98||USD $62.98|
*This tour meets a minimum number of 4 passengers.|
*Adult age: 11 and older.
*Child age: 11 and younger(Minimum age for tours is 18 months)
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location and drop-off to San Francisco hotel or local attraction (Please discuss the drop-off details with the driver)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and San Francisco airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel and meals
- $10 park entrance fee/person for Muir Woods not included.
- Tips for tour guide/driver(15% recommended)
- If customer need a headset, a $20 security deposit per audio set is required on the day of the tour. Guests will receive the money back at the end of the day when they return the audio tours.
- Admissions and optional tours (items and prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide when on tour.).
- Cancellation and change Policy:
Cancellation or amendment made within 7 days prior to departure date, 100% of reservation cost will be charged.
Cancellation or amendment made within 8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date, 50% of reservation cost will be charged.
Cancellation or amendment made within 15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date, 25% of reservation cost will be charged.
Cancellation or amendment made within 30 or more days prior to departure date, 15% of reservation cost or $30/person penalty fee will be charged, whichever is greater.
From 3/1/2017, this tour cannot be refunded once reservation confirmed.
- Baggage allowance policy:
This tour doesn't expect our guests to have luggage (suitcases and such). If guests do, they need to notify us 48 hours in advance and the luggage policy should apply.
- As a courtesy to fellow passengers, it's important to be on time. If clients are late or miss a scheduled pick-up time for the tour, please contact our office IMMEDIATELY. An alternative pick-up location may be arranged at the customer's expense, subject to availability. Any guest who misses their tour entirely will forfeit their seat on the tour. No refunds will be issued.
- We offer pick-up at major hotels in downtown San Francisco or Fisherman's Wharf area. Please note your hotel location in the comments column when booking. Then we will confirm the availability for you.
- For child under 8 years old:
Please note that for your child's safety, we require you to bring a child safety seat or booster seat for all children that are not at least 8 years of age or 4' 9" or 144 cm in height as dictated by California State Law. You will be required to provide your own child seat on all motor vehicle tours. Failure to provide a seat for your child will result in forfeiture of your seats on the tour without refund. If your child is 8 years or older or 4’9” in height you do not need to provide a child seat, however, please let us know.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7