Summary of The Day: We'll begin today with a scenic coach ride from Zurich through beautiful countryside and along the Lake of the Four Cantons to Lucerne. On a short city tour, we'll visit the Lion Monument, and your guide will show you the main sights of this charming town. Enjoy some free time in Old Town before we continue on to Kriens.
From there you take the panoramic gondolas and the aerial cableway Dragon Ride to the summit of Mt. Pilatus (2132m). At the summit, a breathtaking view over the surrounding mountains and lakes awaits! Check-in at the hotel and enjoy the afternoon at leisure.
You may take a hike around the peak on a thrilling but secure footpath or climb to the top. In the evening, savor your welcome drink and a 3-course seasonal dinner in one of the restaurants. Then enjoy a fairytale sleep beneath a clear, starry sky. There is only one thing more beautiful than a night on Pilatus, and that is waking up next morning to a fabulous sunrise and unsurpassed views.
Summary of The Day: After enjoying the breakfast buffet, we'll descend on the world's steepest cogwheel railway (48% gradient) to Alpnachstad, where you will board the public train to Lucerne. Meet today's tour guide for the excursion to Mt. Titlis for a world of eternal snow and ice!
Hop on the coach to Engelberg for the breath-taking ascent by Titlis Xpress cable car. Enjoy spectacular views of the glacier's deep crevasses and gigantic ice boulders from the revolving cable car ROTAIR. At the top of Mt. Titlis, a high alpine panorama awaits.
Enjoy magnificent views of the Alps from the sun terrace, visit the Glacier Cave and take a ride with the Ice Flyer chairlift. Enjoy snow activities at Glacier Park and cross Europe’s highest suspension bridge, the Cliff Walk! In the late afternoon, we'll make the return journey via Lucerne to Zurich.
|USD $465.68||USD $501.11||USD $232.84|
* Child: 2-11 years of age, 50% discount in same room/bed with two full-paying adults.|
* Children under 2 years old are free of charge with no seat occupancy on the bus and sharing a twin room with 2 adults (one child per room maximum).
* Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Prices for Double Occupancy apply when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Francs (CHF) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear Allen Suarez,
Thanks for your inquiry.
They can join this tour on July 26th. The meeting time and location is 9:30AM Zurich Sihlquai Coach Parking Limmatstrasse 4, 8005, Zurich, Switzerland.
We normally return to the starting point in Zurich at around 8:00pm.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.