Summary of The Day: Get ready to take one of most thrilling Swiss Alps adventure tours! And despite what most think, you don't need to know how to ski or snowboard to feel the rush of adrenaline out here.
We'll leave in the morning from Zurich and travel to the Bernese Oberland. Along the the way we'll enjoy a scenic drive past five different mountain lakes and the expert commentary of your multilingual guide. We'll also stop at the charming village of Interlaken for a photo stop before arriving at the mountain resort of Grindelwald.
Here we'll climb into a cable car and ascend up to Mt. First, a minor summit above Grindelwald, and take the First Cliff Walk, an exciting walk across a 40-meter bridge suspended at a dizzying height, promising an extraordinary adrenaline rush. After this courageous journey you'll have free time to grab a bite to eat on the spectacular sun terrace of the restaurant Berggasthaus First (own expense).
Next, prepare yourself for another thrilling experience: The First Flyer, a gigantic zip line that will let you fly down at a maximum speed of 84km/h!
Then we'll continue our adventure by Mountain Cart, a new fun sports vehicle with a comfortable seat, good tires and effective brakes. An exceptional ride on the track takes you to Bort, from where you complete your adventure by Trotti bike Scooter. Glide down to Grindelwald through lovely alpine scenery, passing by grazing cows and traditional Swiss chalets.
You'll have some time to relax in Grindelwald before taking the train back to Interlaken, where you will meet your guide for the return trip to Zurich.
We normally return to the starting point in Zurich at around 8:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 10-15 years of age
* Children under 10 are not permitted.
* Children must be at 135cm in height and weigh 25 kg.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Francs (CHF) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Transportation in a comfortable coach
Professional, multilingual guide - English, Spanish, German - during the motorcoach part of the tour
Interlaken - Grindelwald train fare
Admission to, and equipment for, Mount First facilities: Aerial cable car, First Flyer, Mountain Cart, Trotti bike scooter, and helmet
Hotel pick-up, drop-off
Escort on the mountain and during the train ride back to Interlaken
Please arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
For check-in we require your confirmation details and proof of identity (ID). It is not necessary to print out the voucher. An electronic ticket on your smart phone or tablet is sufficient.
Please bring waterproof clothing and solid shoes.
Some activities may be canceled due to inclement weather or security reasons.
If the activities operate but clients choose not to participate, the activity portion of the tour is non-refundable.
Mount First will offer a partial refund for activities canceled due to inclement weather, as follows: Adult/child First Flyer: CHF 29.00/20.00, Mountain Cart & Trottibike each: CHF 19.00/14.00.
- Up to 33 days prior to tour start: 10% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 32 to 15 days prior to tour start: 30% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 14 to 8 days prior to tour start: 50% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 7 to 0 days prior to tour start: 100% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.