Summary of The Day: We'll begin our tour with a visit to the Palace of Mirabell, a 15th century estate that now houses the city government. We'll pass the Mozarteum, one of Austria's most prestigious music academies, and the Marionette Theatre, eventually arriving at Markart Square, where we'll see Landestheatre; Trinity Church, a baroque masterpiece from Fischer von Erlach; and Mozart’s Wohnhaus, where the composer lived for many years.
From here we'll cross over the Salzach River, once a major transport route, and witness a wonderful view of this majestic city. As we follow the river along part of the old fortifications, we'll make our way to the Hellbrunn Palace, where we'll stop briefly for photos.
Along the way back to the city center, we'll pass the Palace of Frohnburg and Nonnberg Abbey, situated beneath the impressive Hohensalzburg Fortress, before entering the heart of the city through Siegmunds Gate. Once in the old city, we'll pass by Festival Halls, Old University, Horse Bath, Getreidegasse, and Blasius Church. The tour finishes at Mozart's Residence, where you’ll enjoy free admission and learn more about his illustrious career.
This tour departs from Mirabellplatz 2 in Salzburg, just in front of Mirabell Gardens, daily at 09:00am, 10:45am, 11:45am, 1:45pm, and 2:45pm:
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child (4-12 years)
Infant (0-4 years)
* Adult: 13 and above
* Child: 4-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please select your preferred language during booking.
Please present your printed voucher to the driver on the day of your tour.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss of theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.