Summary of The Day: Enjoy a fantastic day hike to the top of Mount Warning!
Climb Mount Warning in the morning to reach the highest point in the region and see the amazing views over the Byron hinterland, to the Byron Lighthouse and to the skyline of Surfers Paradise. How long does it take to climb Mount Warning? The journey is a 9km, 4 hour self-guided return walk that takes you through subtropical World Heritage listed rainforest and, upon ascent, offers 360 degree ocean and Byron hinterland views. It never fails to inspire.
After taking a splash in rock pool enjoy a delicious, locally sourced BBQ in the peaceful and uncrowded forest setting right at the foot of Mount Warning.
Weave your way through beautiful landscape as you return home.
Children have to be able to walk by them self for at least 4hrs or have to be carried by their parents since this tour is not suitable for prams.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time to get a short briefing and to sign the waiver.
What to Bring: comfortable clothes, comfortable covered shoes (sneakers or trainers are fine), raincoat (the weather is changeable), sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and swimmers, water bottle, camera (to capture your amazing moments), small bag or backpack to carry your belongings, your adventurous spirit and sense of fun
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.