Summary of The Day: Visit Paris' most famous cabaret - Moulin Rouge!
The Moulin Rouge first opened its doors in 1889, when the French Revolution was in full swing and Parisians were inaugurating the Eiffel Tower. The Mill, entirely covered in red, served as the establishment’s landmark. Internationally known for shows and the French Cancan, the Moulin Rouge quickly became the Mecca of Parisian partying. People from all walks of life came to be entertained including revelers, princes, artists and writers. The painter Toulouse-Lautrec immortalized the atmosphere through his posters of the star La Goulue. Today, the Moulin Rouge remains one of the most famous Paris tourist attractions and the best place for cabaret shows.
The show includes 100 artists, 60 dancers, 1,000 glittery costumes, 800 pairs of shoes, a 40-ton aquarium and five pythons.
After enjoying dinner, you will be entertained by the Feerie Show telling the history of the cabaret through dazzling performances!
You will admire the beautiful Doriss Girls with their costumes of feathers, the great colored settings created by Italian artists, the giant Aquarium and original musical played by 80 musicians and 60 chorus singers.
Terrine of Duck Foie Gras “Montmartre”, Fruit Chutney
“Mistinguett” King Prawns with Smoked Spices, Vegetable Tartar, Vinaigrette with Herbs
“Frou Frou” Sauteed Corn-Fed Chicken Supreme, Morel Cream and Fresh Pasta
“Cabaret” Baked Salmon Fillet, French White Butter, Boiled Potatoes and Grape Tomatoes on the Vine
"Tendresse" of Red Berries, Fruity Marshmallows and Raspberry Sauce
Gourmandise of Three Chocolates "Echiquier" Pastry, Crispy Chocolate Pearls
* Adult: 18 and older
* Persons younger than 18 are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transport in luxury air-conditioned coach
Services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
Dinner and the Moulin Rouge revue with "Mistinguett" Menu, with a 1/2 bottle of rose, red or white wine per person
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.