Summary of The Day: We begin our Moscow tour beneath the city, exploring the underground palace of the Moscow Metro.
From the Square of Revolution station, famous for its huge statues of an armed soldier, a farmer with a rooster, a warrior, and more, we'll move on to some of the most significant stations, where impressive mosaics, columns, and chandeliers will boggle your eyes!
These stations reveal a big part of Soviet reality. The walls depict plenty of propaganda, which your local guide will explain and augment with their own personal accounts of the Soviet era, giving you insight into Russia's complicated past and present.
Then we'll come back up to street level and refuel with some traditional Russian fast food: bliny, or pancakes.
Later we'll take the eco-friendly electric trolley along the Moscow Garden Ring. Used mainly by Russian babushkas (grannies) during the day, the trolleybus is most crowded in the mornings and evenings.
Our first stop is the Aviator’s House followed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Throughout your Moscow tour you'll learn interesting facts from Soviet history while seeing how Russia exists now, 25 years after the USSR.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Children under the age of 4 join the tour for free.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please present this voucher to your guide at the beginning of your tour.
Please wear comfortable shoes for walking.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.