Summary of The Day: Moscow, Russia’s capital city, is steeped in history and home to 20 million people. Hop on and off at key locations and explore Moscow at your leisure. The bus tour starts at Moscow’s renowned Red Square which is home to the 16th Century St. Basil's Cathedral, one of the most famous pieces of architecture in the world. Travel over Bolshoy Moskvoretsky Bridge, a concrete arch structure which spans the Moscow River and connects the Red Square and Bolshaya Ordynka Street of Zamoskvorechye. The bridge’s architect, Alexey Shchusev, chose a pink granite facade to make the bridge look as if it was built by real rock. Absorb the history of Balchug street, one of the oldest Moscow streets outside of the Kremlin walls. Admire the unmistakable red brick factory, Red October, which is situated on Bolotny Island in the middle of the Moscow River.
Take the bus tour to the Udarnik Movie Theater, a monument to Russian construction, the only cinema in Russia with a telescopic opening roof, which has never actually operated. Hop off and admire the world famous Kremlin, the historic complex at the heart of Moscow.The complex serves as the official residence of the President of the Russian Federation and includes four palaces, four cathedrals and the enclosing Kremlin Wall with Kremlin towers. Admire the golden-domed cathedrals, old chambers and magnificent palaces. The Tsar Bell stands on a large pedestal in the Kremlin in the vicinity of the Ivan the Great Bell Tower. It is the largest bell in the world, weighing almost 202 tons and standing over six meters high.
1 - Bolotnaya Sq
2 - Urdarnik cinema at Serfimovich St
3 - Big Stone Bridge
4 - Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts
5 - Kropotkinskaya metro station
6 - Sivtsev Vrazhek lane
7 - Arbatskaya Sq.
8 - Alexander Garden at Mokhovaya St.
9 - Okhotny Ryad
10 - Theater Sq.
11 - Lubyanka Sq.
12 - GUM -main universal country's store
13 - Red Square
14 - Big Moskvoretsky bridge
15 - Balchug Stat Bolotnaya St.
16 - Red October
17 - Urdarnik cinema at Sofiyskaya St.
18 - Balchug Stat Sofiysjaya emb
1 - Bolotnaya Sq.
2 - Udarnik cinema at Serafimovich St.
3 - Alexander Garden, at Vozdvizhenka st.
4 - Arbat Gates
5 - Moscow Book House
6 - October Cinema
7 - Novinsky boulevard
8 - Free Russia Sq.
9 - Ukraine Hotel
10 - Taras Shevchenko emb.
11 - Borodino bridge
12 - Smolenskaya swOld Arbat
13 - Smolenskaya metro station
14 - Novinsky boulevard
15 - October cinema
16 - Moscow Book House
17 - Arbatskaya sq.
18 - Sivtsev Vrazhek lane
19 - Kropotkinskaya metro station
20 - Sivtsev Vrazhek lane
21 - Arbatskaya sq.
22 - Alexander Garden at Mokhovaya st.
23 - Okhotny Ryad
24 - Theater Sq.
25 - Lubyanka Sq.
26 - GUM -main universal country's store
27 - Red Square
28 - Big Moskvoretsky bridge
29 - Balchug Stat Bolotnaya St.
30 - Red October
31 - Udarnik cinema at Sofiyskaya emb.
32 - Balchug Stat Sofiysjaya emb
Frequency: every 40 minutes from 10:30am to 7:50pm (Summer) / 6:30pm (Winter)
Full loop: 80 minutes
Ticket type: 24 hours or 48 hours
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
This summer roads in Moscow City are under going reconstruction which is causing major delays and disturbances to the tour. Please be aware that the tour could take longer than normal and the timetable may differ due to traffic delays.
* Adult: 14 and older
* Child: 6-13
* Children younger than 6 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
With your ticket you can also take advantage of the Moscow Never Sleeps night tour and see the City and the famous buildings wonderfully lit under a night sky.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.