Summary of The Day: Your Moscow tour will start at Pushkinskaya Square, a popular spot for locals to gather. It is the epicenter Moscow's many layers of history. Here you'll find a monument to Pushkin, the main figure of Russian literature; the avant-garde building of the former Soviet newspaper; and Russia's very first McDonald's. These landmarks all come from very different periods of Russian history.
Get ready to go 100% authentic with a taste of local Russian fast food. We'll visit a spot that's popular for chebureks, deep-fried pastries filled with minced meat (for vegetarians there are chebureks with potatoes and cheese). Wash it down with a traditional Russian soft drink or tea.
After our snack, we'll continue with a visit to a grocery store! Not just any grocery store, Eliseevsky is famous throughout Russia for its luxurious, Neo-Baroque interiors.
From there, we’ll continue walking along Tverskaya Street, passing the monument to the founder of the city and the governor's house. We'll also check out an amazing ballerina-inspired work of graffiti - a modern interpretation of classic Russian ballet.
Along the way, we'll visit a Russian Orthodox Church, where you can light a candle and, if you're lucky, listen to beautiful choir music while your guide shares a few personal stories. We'll then whisk you to a secret spot where you can find a moment of absolute silence in the center of a cacophonous metropolis.
We'll finish our city tour at Red Square, the famous heart of Moscow, where you can spot all the legendary landmarks found in guidebooks. Here you will find Lenin's Tomb; the GUM department store with its splendorous interiors; and kiosks serving famous Soviet ice cream - a must-try on any visit to Moscow.
The main highlight of Red Square is, of course, St. Basil's Cathedral with its bright and colorful domes - the classic Red Square scene! Get your cameras ready. Throughout it all, your local guide will share stories of local life and history, and point out sites you may want to see during the rest of your time in Moscow. Get insider tips on what to do next, where to eat, where to go, and how to get there, before bidding farewell to your new friends in Moscow!
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Children under the age of 4 join the tour for free.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please present this voucher to your guide at the beginning of your tour.
If you’d like to go inside the Russian Orthodox Church, please be sure to wear clothing that covers your legs below the knees. Woman must also have a scarf to cover their head.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.