Summary of The Day: Only an hour from Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula offers everything from breathtaking beaches and historic national parks to vineyards and hot springs. We'll travel to the tip of the Peninsula to the seaside town of Portsea, famous for its colored bathing boxes, and then to Point Nepean for its remarkable military history and spectacular views of Bass Strait. From November to April we'll visit Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, where you can try your hand at picking strawberries (seasonal). From May to October we'll tour Mornington Peninsula Chocolates. Then it's off to Enchanted Adventure Garden, boasting five tube slides, a 3D indoor maze, and 20 gardens and hedge mazes. Next, we'll visit Murray's Lookout to admire the spectacular views over the coast before returning to Melbourne.
We normally return to Melbourne around 6:00pm. Inclement weather and/or traffic conditions may cause a slight delay, however.
Courtesy pick-up service is available at most Melbourne inner-city hotels. Please leave a note with your hotel name and address in the comments section when booking online.
This tour does not operate on Good Friday, Easter Saturday, Easter Monday, ANZAC Day, Queen's Birthday, Melbourne Cup, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Australia Day, and Labour Day.
Tour operator reserves the right to alter fares, inclusions, and vehicles, and may cancel tours in unforeseen circumstances.
In spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.